Tuesday 19 February 2013

@#$%^&*

It's been so long I've never go this mad ! 
I hate people humiliate the important of mine !
It's kinda shit you bitch ! We're no more couple and I already state it loud n clear leave me alone and don't disturb my friend. But what did you do? You hacked my account, you checked my privacy. 
Who do you think you're? 
You're just a piece of shit in my life now. I told you I wish to have some good memories about you. So just leave me alone and don't come back to me. 
And now you tell me your starting point is because of your love to me. 
Hey, please be mature. If you really love me as how you said, you will listen to me and respect me as human. I'm not a robot that need routine maintenance or preventive maintenance ! 
Please have some common sense!
If you really love me, you would've let me go and wish me luck in my future but not trying to know what I'm doing, who I'm chatting with. 
I'm not that kind of mahogany guy, I don't like ambiguous with girls either as how you imagine. 
The worst thing is you humiliated her, one of the most important people in my life ! 
I know her before you, we know each other for 7 years, we know each other well than others do. 
But you humiliate her. It's just ..... FUCK !
I can't bear if anyone humiliate her or others of the important !
Please leave my life immediately !
I don't wish to see u again in my life ! So long you Hacker !

No comments:

Post a Comment